Delivery of Goods
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address specified by the Buyer in its order.
- Pet Back Home has the right at any time to sub-contract all or any of its obligations for the sale/delivery of the Goods to any other party as it may from time to time decide without giving notice of the same to the Buyer.
- Delivery of goods will be based on the shipping vendor policy, estimated days ( 3 - 6 working days ) for item delivery.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. The time for delivery/performance shall not be of the essence, and Pet Back Home shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or performance howsoever caused.
- If Pet Back Home has failed to deliver the Goods in accordance with the Contract or within a reasonable time, the Buyer shall be entitled, by serving written notice on Pet Back Home, to demand performance within a specified time thereafter, which shall be at least 14 days. If Pet Back Home fails to do so within the specified time, the Buyer shall be entitled to terminate the Contract in respect of the undelivered Goods and claim compensation for actual loss and expense sustained as a result of Pet Back Home’s non-performance, which was foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the Contract and resulting from the usual course of events.
- If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Buyer's reasonable control or by reason of Pet Back Home's fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Pet Back Home
Pet Back Home may:
- sell the Goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to the Buyer for the excess over the price under the Contract provided the price has been paid in cleared funds in full or charge the Buyer for any shortfall below the price under the Contract; or
- terminate the Contract and claim damages.